TSMC says June sales at record high, up 24.3 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, posted a 24.3 percent rise in June sales from a year earlier.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting