TSMC says June sales at record high, up 24.3 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, posted a 24.3 percent rise in June sales from a year earlier.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change