TSMC says June sales at record high, up 24.3 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, posted a 24.3 percent rise in June sales from a year earlier.
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter