Adecco faces competition investigation in France
ZURICH, July 11
ZURICH, July 11 (Reuters) - Adecco, the world's largest staffing company, said it was under investigation by the French competition authority and was fully cooperating.
Adecco, which competes with Dutch group Randstad and U.S.-based Manpower, said in a statement it was informed on Wednesday that it was under investigation, along with certain of its competitors, without naming them.
France is Adecco's biggest market and the group said in May it was starting to close recent underperformance to the rest of the market there, although conditions remained challenging.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions