Adecco faces competition investigation in France
ZURICH, July 11
ZURICH, July 11 (Reuters) - Adecco, the world's largest staffing company, said it was under investigation by the French competition authority and was fully cooperating.
Adecco, which competes with Dutch group Randstad and U.S.-based Manpower, said in a statement it was informed on Wednesday that it was under investigation, along with certain of its competitors, without naming them.
France is Adecco's biggest market and the group said in May it was starting to close recent underperformance to the rest of the market there, although conditions remained challenging.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist