Sony Pictures Television Puts a New Spin on 'Wheel of Fortune' With New Mobile Game, 'Wheel of Fortune: Cubed'<6758.T>
Sony Pictures Television Puts a New Spin on 'Wheel of Fortune' With New Mobile Game, 'Wheel of Fortune: Cubed'
New Crossword-Inspired Puzzle From the Producers of Wheel of Fortune Delivers Endless Entertainment on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
LOS ANGELES, July 11, 2013
LOS ANGELES, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Pictures Television has launched Wheel of Fortune: Cubed, which provides a fresh, captivating way for fans and players of all ages to enjoy a unique new version of the classic game. Wheel of Fortune: Cubed transforms the Wheel of Fortune game board into a 5x5 word cube, creating thousands of intriguing word combinations that provide plenty of puzzle solving fun.
"Wheel of Fortune: Cubed brings an innovative and fun new twist to playing Wheel," said Harry Friedman, Executive Producer of Wheel of Fortune. "Mobile gaming has become a fantastic way to enhance the Wheel of Fortune experience for established fans, while engaging a new audience at the same time."
Challenge your friends to spin the iconic Wheel and solve the cube, or race against the clock in a fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush. Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available worldwide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Key features of Wheel of Fortune: Cubed include:
- Challenge Your Friends – Play online in multiplayer mode by connecting through Facebook or email, or let the game select a random opponent
- Race Against the Clock – Sharpen your skills with the fast-paced single player mode, Cube Rush
- Spin the Wheel– Spin the familiar Wheel and guess letters to help you solve the cube
- Get the Edge – Use Cube Coins for special Power-ups to maximize your score
- Climb the Leaderboards – Share your scores on Facebook and see how your skills stack up on the Game Center leaderboards
- Universal App – Purchase the app once and play it on all of your other compatible devices
Wheel of Fortune: Cubed is now available for $0.99, with additional content available via in-game purchase.
App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheel-of-fortune-cubed/id659618557
For more information on the Wheel of Fortune mobile game, visit: http://www.wheeloffortune.com/games/mobilegames/
Sony Pictures Television (http://www.sonypicturestelevision.com), a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is one of the television industry's leading content providers. It produces and distributes programming in every genre, around the world and for a multitude of platforms. In addition to one of the industry's largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, Sony Pictures Television (SPT) boasts a current program slate that includes top-rated daytime dramas and game shows, landmark off-network series, original animated series and critically acclaimed primetime dramas, comedies and telefilms. SPT has 18 wholly-owned or joint venture production companies in 15 countries outside the U.S. and also maintains offices in 32 countries. SPT's worldwide television networks portfolio includes 124 channel feeds available in 159 countries, reaching more than 800 million households worldwide. SPT also creates original content for and manages SPE's premium video website, Crackle. Additionally, SPT owns production company Embassy Row and is a part owner of cable channel Game Show Network (GSN), 3D channel 3net, premier horror/thriller website and VOD service FEARnet and national U.S. media sales company ITN Networks, Inc. SPT advertiser sales is one of the premier national advertising sales companies and handles the commercial inventory in SPT's syndicated series as well as in U.S. digital businesses including FEARnet, DrOz.com and PlayStation.
SOURCE Sony Pictures Television
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data