Celgene's Revlimid improves survival in blood cancer patients
July 11 (Reuters) - Celgene Corp said a late-stage trial of its cancer drug Revlimid met the main goal of improving survival in blood cancer patients.
The drug was tested in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma, and showed a statistically significant improvement in survival, without the cancer worsening.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats