Celgene's Revlimid improves survival in blood cancer patients
July 11 (Reuters) - Celgene Corp said a late-stage trial of its cancer drug Revlimid met the main goal of improving survival in blood cancer patients.
The drug was tested in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma, and showed a statistically significant improvement in survival, without the cancer worsening.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors