ConocoPhillips raises dividend by 4.5 pct
July 11 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company ConocoPhillips raised its dividend by 4.5 percent to 69 cents per share, its first increase in more than two years.
The dividend is payable on Sept. 3 to shareholders at the close of business on July 22, the company said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel