ConocoPhillips raises dividend by 4.5 pct
July 11 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company ConocoPhillips raised its dividend by 4.5 percent to 69 cents per share, its first increase in more than two years.
The dividend is payable on Sept. 3 to shareholders at the close of business on July 22, the company said.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing