ConocoPhillips raises dividend by 4.5 pct
July 11 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company ConocoPhillips raised its dividend by 4.5 percent to 69 cents per share, its first increase in more than two years.
The dividend is payable on Sept. 3 to shareholders at the close of business on July 22, the company said.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |