Delhaize to sell 25 stores in Montenegro
BRUSSELS, July 11
BRUSSELS, July 11 (Reuters) - Belgian retailer Delhaize will sell 25 stores in Montenegro to distributor Expo, the company said on Thursday.
Delhaize said the stores had revenues of about 50 million euros ($64.29 million) in 2012 but gave no further financial details about the transaction. ($1 = 0.7778 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |