Icahn to sweeten buyback plan for Dell shares -Bloomberg
NEW YORK, July 11
NEW YORK, July 11 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said he plans to sweeten his $15.4 billion share buyback plan for Dell Inc by Friday morning, in an interview with Bloomberg TV.
Icahn said in the interview that his increased offer would include a warrant for Dell shares.
Icahn is working to scuttle a $24.4 billion takeover offer by Dell founder Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake.
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House