Icahn to sweeten buyback plan for Dell shares -Bloomberg
NEW YORK, July 11
NEW YORK, July 11 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said he plans to sweeten his $15.4 billion share buyback plan for Dell Inc by Friday morning, in an interview with Bloomberg TV.
Icahn said in the interview that his increased offer would include a warrant for Dell shares.
Icahn is working to scuttle a $24.4 billion takeover offer by Dell founder Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings