Icahn to sweeten buyback plan for Dell shares -Bloomberg
NEW YORK, July 11
NEW YORK, July 11 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn said he plans to sweeten his $15.4 billion share buyback plan for Dell Inc by Friday morning, in an interview with Bloomberg TV.
Icahn said in the interview that his increased offer would include a warrant for Dell shares.
Icahn is working to scuttle a $24.4 billion takeover offer by Dell founder Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness