Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 11 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday:
* QVT Financial LP, the third-largest shareholder in obesity drugmaker Vivus Inc, intends to vote for the full slate of nine directors proposed by dissident investor First Manhattan Co, a source familiar with QVT's thinking said on Wednesday.
* Luxury down jacket maker Moncler aims to float in Milan in December with a valuation of about 2 billion euros allowing investors to cash in on the brand's stellar growth, sources close to the matter said.
* Russian state holding company Rosneftegaz may buy a 13.76 percent stake in Inter Rao energy group which the government is seeking to privatise, the Vedomosti newspaper reported on Thursday, citing two sources.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users