Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 11 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday:
* QVT Financial LP, the third-largest shareholder in obesity drugmaker Vivus Inc, intends to vote for the full slate of nine directors proposed by dissident investor First Manhattan Co, a source familiar with QVT's thinking said on Wednesday.
* Luxury down jacket maker Moncler aims to float in Milan in December with a valuation of about 2 billion euros allowing investors to cash in on the brand's stellar growth, sources close to the matter said.
* Russian state holding company Rosneftegaz may buy a 13.76 percent stake in Inter Rao energy group which the government is seeking to privatise, the Vedomosti newspaper reported on Thursday, citing two sources.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking