Bank of Canada auction of C$2.8 bln T-bills yields 1.013 pct
TORONTO, July 11
TORONTO, July 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday that the average yield at its auction of C$2.8 billion ($2.66 billion) worth of 26-day treasury bills was 1.013 percent.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid