Cement maker Cemex raises gray cement prices 4 pct in Mexico
MEXICO CITY, July 11
MEXICO CITY, July 11 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex said on Thursday it will raise prices for its gray cement in Mexico by about 4 percent from July 15.
The price increase is to offset higher production costs, the company said in a statement.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet