Nokia unveils new Lumia smartphone with 41-megapixel camera
July 11 (Reuters) - Nokia announced a new smartphone, the Lumia 1020, with a 41-megapixel camera on Thursday in its latest bid to catch up with rivals Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Apple Inc.
The Finnish mobile phone maker is betting its future in smartphones on Microsoft Corp's Windows Phone operating system, as well as on high-tech photography features.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video