PRESS DIGEST - China - July 11
SHANGHAI, July 11
SHANGHAI, July 11 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Thursday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- China will likely relax rules that restrict real estate firms from raising funds from the domestic stock market.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- China's state-owned oil company Sinopec said it has received approval from securities regulators to issue 30 billion yuan ($4.89 billion) worth of convertible bonds.
- China's State Council has set a timetable for government officials to disclose their spending on receptions, vehicle purchases and overseas trips, in a bid to promote government transparency and curb corruption.
- China's exports are expected to maintain steady growth once external demand picks up, as the country's manufacturing sector still has a comparative advantage, according to an editorial.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |