Rockwell Medical's iron deficiency drug succeeds in trial
July 11 (Reuters) - Rockwell Medical Inc said a late-stage trial of its experimental iron deficiency drug met the main goal of improving patients' hemoglobin levels.
The study was the first of two planned late-stage trials, and tested the drug, SFP, in adult patients with chronic kidney disease.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |