Tengelmann not interested in buying Praktiker - CEO
FRANKFURT, July 11
FRANKFURT, July 11 (Reuters) - Germany's retail group Tengelmann has no interest in buying DIY retailer Praktiker , Chief Executive Karl-Erivan Haub said on Thursday.
"We have been offered to buy Praktiker several times over the last couple of years, but we have always declined to do so," Haub said, adding his group would be interested in snapping up individual stores of the ailing rival.
Germany's leading home improvement chain OBI is part of the Tengelmann group. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; Writing by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Marilyn Gerlach)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official