No swaps with foreign central banks in latest week: NY Fed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve provided no liquidity to foreign central banks in the latest week, the New York Fed said on Thursday.
The Federal Reserve has established swap arrangements with the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the European Central Bank, the Swiss National Bank, and the Bank of Japan. (The full Fed report can be found at: here ) Keywords: FED FOREX/SWAPS CENBANKS
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |