No swaps with foreign central banks in latest week: NY Fed
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve provided no liquidity to foreign central banks in the latest week, the New York Fed said on Thursday.
The Federal Reserve has established swap arrangements with the Bank of Canada, the Bank of England, the European Central Bank, the Swiss National Bank, and the Bank of Japan. (The full Fed report can be found at: here ) Keywords: FED FOREX/SWAPS CENBANKS
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape