AT&T to buy Leap Wireless for $1.19 bln in cash
July 12 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it would buy wireless service provider Leap Wireless International Inc for $1.19 billion in cash.
AT&T will offer $15 per Leap share, a premium of 88 percent to Leap's Friday closing price of $7.98.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead