AT&T to buy Leap Wireless for $1.19 bln in cash
July 12 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it would buy wireless service provider Leap Wireless International Inc for $1.19 billion in cash.
AT&T will offer $15 per Leap share, a premium of 88 percent to Leap's Friday closing price of $7.98.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources