AT&T to buy Leap Wireless for $1.19 bln in cash
July 12 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said it would buy wireless service provider Leap Wireless International Inc for $1.19 billion in cash.
AT&T will offer $15 per Leap share, a premium of 88 percent to Leap's Friday closing price of $7.98.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia