U.S. NTSB says will assist in London Dreamliner fire probe
WASHINGTON, July 12
WASHINGTON, July 12 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board said on Friday that it will send a representative to assist in the probe of the fire aboard a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner operated by Ethiopian Airlines at Britain's Heathrow airport.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest