Fiat Industrial says withdrawal price is 8.897 euros per share
MILAN, July 12
MILAN, July 12 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial said on Friday that shareholders who do not want to participate in an upcoming merger with its CNH unit will receive 8.897 euros per share.
Shareholders wishing to exercise their so-called "withdrawal rights" must do so in writing no later than July 27, 2013, the company said.
The merger is expected to be completed during the third quarter.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police