Infosys expects 300 bps hit to margins on wage increases - CFO
July 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, expects wage increases to hurt margins by 300 basis points in the next quarter, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company posted a 3.7 percent year-on-year increase in its first-quarter net profit, and maintained its full-year revenue growth forecast.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections