Infosys expects 300 bps hit to margins on wage increases - CFO
July 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, expects wage increases to hurt margins by 300 basis points in the next quarter, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company posted a 3.7 percent year-on-year increase in its first-quarter net profit, and maintained its full-year revenue growth forecast.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ