Infosys expects 300 bps hit to margins on wage increases - CFO
July 12 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, expects wage increases to hurt margins by 300 basis points in the next quarter, Rajiv Bansal, the company's chief financial officer, said on Friday.
Earlier, the company posted a 3.7 percent year-on-year increase in its first-quarter net profit, and maintained its full-year revenue growth forecast.
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak