Intesa Sanpaolo buys back senior notes for 1.5 bln euros
MILAN, July 12
MILAN, July 12 (Reuters) - Italian lender Intesa Sanpaolo has accepted 1.49 billion euros ($1.94 billion) worth of senior notes in a buyback tender offer, it said on Friday.
The offer expired on Thursday, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7668 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |