Intesa Sanpaolo buys back senior notes for 1.5 bln euros
MILAN, July 12
MILAN, July 12 (Reuters) - Italian lender Intesa Sanpaolo has accepted 1.49 billion euros ($1.94 billion) worth of senior notes in a buyback tender offer, it said on Friday.
The offer expired on Thursday, it said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7668 euros) (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |