Brazil stocks fall 2 pct on weak growth data
SAO PAULO, July 12
SAO PAULO, July 12 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 2 percent on Friday as economic data contributed to concerns about weak growth in Latin America's biggest economy.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote