Brazil stocks fall 2 pct on weak growth data
SAO PAULO, July 12
SAO PAULO, July 12 (Reuters) - Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 2 percent on Friday as economic data contributed to concerns about weak growth in Latin America's biggest economy.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year