TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices erase earlier gains
NEW YORK, July 12
NEW YORK, July 12 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury debt prices pared earlier gains in midday trading on Friday as profit-taking emerged, analysts said.
Benchmark U.S. 10-year Treasury notes last traded 2/32 lower in price for a yield 2.584 percent, up 1.2 basis points from late on Thursday. The notes earlier traded as much as 15/32 higher in price with a yield of 2.518 percent.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site