Mexico peso erases early losses, breaks key level
MEXICO CITY, July 12
MEXICO CITY, July 12 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso on Friday reversed earlier losses after the Central Bank said the balance of risks for inflation had improved in its decision to keep rates on hold.
The peso gained 0.07 percent to break the key 12.80 per dollar level, trading at 12.7955 per greenback.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |