STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Cetip names Finkelsztain chief executive
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 12
RIO DE JANEIRO, July 12 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados SA, Latin America's largest securities clearinghouse, said Friday it has appointed board member Gilson Finkelsztain as chief executive.
In a securities filing, the company said Finkelsztain, a veteran Brazilian banking executive, would take over on Aug. 15. He will step down from Cetip's board.
The company has been searching for a replacement since Luiz Fernando Fleury stepped down as chief executive in early April. (Reporting by Juliana Schincariol.)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea