Leap Wireless shares double, surpass AT&T's offer price
(Reuters) - Shares in Leap Wireless (LEAP.O) more than doubled on Friday, surpassing the $15-a-share that AT&T Inc is offering to pay to take over the prepaid wireless provider.
The stock was at $16.70 in active extended trading, versus a close of $7.98 on the Nasdaq.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media