Volkswagen H1 China car sales up 18.7 pct yr-on-yr
BEIJING, July 12
BEIJING, July 12 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG and its China joint ventures sold 1.5 million vehicles in the country in the first six months, up 18.7 percent from a year earlier, the German automaker said on Friday.
Volkswagen makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC Motor Corp. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote