Zurich Financial sells $283 mln New China Life stake-term sheet
HONG KONG, July 12
HONG KONG, July 12 (Reuters) - Zurich Financial Services AG sold about $283 million worth of shares in New China Life Insurance Co Ltd, paring down its stake in China's third-biggest life insurer, according to a term sheet of the transaction seen by Reuters on Friday.
The Swiss insurer offered 97.5 million Hong Kong shares of New China Life at HK$22.50 each, putting the total deal at HK$2.19 billion ($283 million). The price is equivalent to a 6.4 percent discount to the company's closing price on Thursday.
New China Life also has shares traded in Shanghai .
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane