Australia's Treasury Wine shares tumble on charge to cut inventory
SYDNEY, July 15
SYDNEY, July 15 (Reuters) - Australia's Treasury Wine Estates fell as much as 9.5 percent on Monday after it said it would take a A$160 million ($145 million) hit to pre-tax earnings in fiscal 2013 to cut aged U.S. inventory.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Apple, Google to pay $324 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit