RPT-FD Lowth to join BG Group from AstraZeneca
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - Simon Lowth, the chief financial officer of AstraZeneca, is to leave the pharmaceutical firm to take over the same role at oil and gas firm BG Group , the two companies said on Monday.
Lowth, who joined Astra in 2007, will replace BG's interim chief financial officer Den Jones who had taken over in February following a period of illness for the previous incumbent Fabio Barbosa.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act