RPT-FD Lowth to join BG Group from AstraZeneca
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - Simon Lowth, the chief financial officer of AstraZeneca, is to leave the pharmaceutical firm to take over the same role at oil and gas firm BG Group , the two companies said on Monday.
Lowth, who joined Astra in 2007, will replace BG's interim chief financial officer Den Jones who had taken over in February following a period of illness for the previous incumbent Fabio Barbosa.
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic