Canada's Flaherty to stay as finance minister - source
OTTAWA, July 15
OTTAWA, July 15 (Reuters) - Canada's Finance Minister Jim Flaherty will stay in his post in a major cabinet shuffle on Monday, a Conservative source told Reuters.
Flaherty had publicly said he wanted to stay on the job until the federal budget is in budget, expected in 2015. Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on his Twitter account he will bring eight new faces to his cabinet.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies