Canada's Flaherty to stay as finance minister - source
OTTAWA, July 15
OTTAWA, July 15 (Reuters) - Canada's Finance Minister Jim Flaherty will stay in his post in a major cabinet shuffle on Monday, a Conservative source told Reuters.
Flaherty had publicly said he wanted to stay on the job until the federal budget is in budget, expected in 2015. Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on his Twitter account he will bring eight new faces to his cabinet.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |