EQT Corp to sell Sunrise unit to EQT Midstream for $540 mln
July 15 (Reuters) - Natural gas company EQT Corp said it will sell its Sunrise Pipeline LLC unit to EQT Midstream Partners LP for $507.5 million in cash and $32.5 million of common and general partners units.
Sunrise's assets include a 41.5-mile pipeline, a compressor station and an interconnect with the Texas Eastern pipeline in Greene County, Ohio.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia