EQT Corp to sell Sunrise unit to EQT Midstream for $540 mln
July 15 (Reuters) - Natural gas company EQT Corp said it will sell its Sunrise Pipeline LLC unit to EQT Midstream Partners LP for $507.5 million in cash and $32.5 million of common and general partners units.
Sunrise's assets include a 41.5-mile pipeline, a compressor station and an interconnect with the Texas Eastern pipeline in Greene County, Ohio.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media