EQT Corp to sell Sunrise unit to EQT Midstream for $540 mln
July 15 (Reuters) - Natural gas company EQT Corp said it will sell its Sunrise Pipeline LLC unit to EQT Midstream Partners LP for $507.5 million in cash and $32.5 million of common and general partners units.
Sunrise's assets include a 41.5-mile pipeline, a compressor station and an interconnect with the Texas Eastern pipeline in Greene County, Ohio.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit