Greece's Piraeus expects to pass end-year stress tests
ATHENS, July 15
ATHENS, July 15 (Reuters) - Greece's Piraeus Bank said on Monday it expects to pass stress tests due by the end of the year as demanded by the country's international lenders.
"I'm certain the stress test will show Piraeus will not need fresh capital," Chairman Michalis Sallas told reporters. (Reporting by George Georgiopoulos; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |