HP appoints 3 new directors including Raymond Ozzie
NEW YORK, July 15
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co on Monday appointed three new directors to its board, including Raymond Ozzie, former software chief at Microsoft Corp, increasing its board size to 12.
It also appointed Robert Bennett, former chief executive of Liberty Media Corp, and James Skinner, currently the chairman of Walgreen Co and former chief executive of McDonald's Corp.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data