Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
July 15 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* Swiss drugmaker Roche Holding AG is seeking financing for a potential bid for Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc , a transaction that if successful would be the largest healthcare deal of the year, two people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* U.S. General Electric Co is gearing up for a 3.5 billion pound ($5.3 billion) counterbid for British engineer Invensys Plc that would trump last week's offer from France's Schneider Electric SA, a newspaper said on Sunday.
* JPMorgan Chase & Co is following a move by rival Goldman Sachs Group Inc to explore sales of its metal warehouse business, the Financial Times said on Sunday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |