European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 15
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, as in-line economic data from China eased concerns about a growth slowdown in the world's second-largest economy.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were up 0.4 percent, while contracts for Britain's FTSE 100 and for France's CAC were up 0.3 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |