European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 15
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, as in-line economic data from China eased concerns about a growth slowdown in the world's second-largest economy.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were up 0.4 percent, while contracts for Britain's FTSE 100 and for France's CAC were up 0.3 percent.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies