European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, July 15
LONDON, July 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, as in-line economic data from China eased concerns about a growth slowdown in the world's second-largest economy.
At 0601 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and Germany's DAX were up 0.4 percent, while contracts for Britain's FTSE 100 and for France's CAC were up 0.3 percent.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor