STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil Brazil builder Cyrela Q2 sales jump
July 15 (Reuters) - Sales by São Paulo-based homebuilder Cyrela Brazil Realty SA jumped to 1.47 billion reais ($650 million) in the second quarter from 1.06 billion reais a year earlier, the company said on Monday.
Project launches also rose to 1.25 billion reais compared with 911.3 million reais in the second quarter of 2012, Brazil's No. 2 homebuilder said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee