STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil Brazil builder Cyrela Q2 sales jump
July 15 (Reuters) - Sales by São Paulo-based homebuilder Cyrela Brazil Realty SA jumped to 1.47 billion reais ($650 million) in the second quarter from 1.06 billion reais a year earlier, the company said on Monday.
Project launches also rose to 1.25 billion reais compared with 911.3 million reais in the second quarter of 2012, Brazil's No. 2 homebuilder said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner