SThree to restructure property portfolio, save 8 mln pounds per year
July 15 (Reuters) - British recruitment company SThree Plc said it would restructure its property portfolio to reduce costs by about 8 million pounds ($12.09 million) per year.
The company said the restructuring, which would also include support functions, was expected to help save 3 million pounds in the second half of the year and reduce its annualised cost base by 8 million pounds per year.
"I think its fairly substantial. They have an annualised cost base savings of 8 million out of a cost base of 175 million," Numis Securities analyst Steve Woolf told Reuters.
Gross profit fell to 94 million pounds for the six months ended May 26, from 99.9 million pounds a year earlier.
Shares in the company were expected to open lower on Monday on the London Stock Exchange. They closed at 362.50 pence on Friday.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?