SThree to restructure property portfolio, save 8 mln pounds per year
July 15 (Reuters) - British recruitment company SThree Plc said it would restructure its property portfolio to reduce costs by about 8 million pounds ($12.09 million) per year.
The company said the restructuring, which would also include support functions, was expected to help save 3 million pounds in the second half of the year and reduce its annualised cost base by 8 million pounds per year.
"I think its fairly substantial. They have an annualised cost base savings of 8 million out of a cost base of 175 million," Numis Securities analyst Steve Woolf told Reuters.
Gross profit fell to 94 million pounds for the six months ended May 26, from 99.9 million pounds a year earlier.
Shares in the company were expected to open lower on Monday on the London Stock Exchange. They closed at 362.50 pence on Friday.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee