Woods drawn with McDowell and Oosthuizen at Muirfield
GULLANE, Scotland (Reuters) - World number one Tiger Woods has been drawn to play alongside former U.S. Open champion Graeme McDowell and South African Louis Oosthuizen in the first two rounds of this week's British Open at Muirfield.
The trio will tee-off at 1445 local time (0945 EDT) on Thursday and at 0944 on Friday.
Defending champion Ernie Els, U.S. Open winner Justin Rose and American Brandt Snedeker feature in another marquee three-ball at 0911 in Thursday's opening round.
U.S. Masters champion Adam Scott has been drawn to play with American Matt Kuchar and Britain's Luke Donald.
(Reporting by Tony Jimenez, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident