Woods drawn with McDowell and Oosthuizen at Muirfield
GULLANE, Scotland (Reuters) - World number one Tiger Woods has been drawn to play alongside former U.S. Open champion Graeme McDowell and South African Louis Oosthuizen in the first two rounds of this week's British Open at Muirfield.
The trio will tee-off at 1445 local time (0945 EDT) on Thursday and at 0944 on Friday.
Defending champion Ernie Els, U.S. Open winner Justin Rose and American Brandt Snedeker feature in another marquee three-ball at 0911 in Thursday's opening round.
U.S. Masters champion Adam Scott has been drawn to play with American Matt Kuchar and Britain's Luke Donald.
(Reporting by Tony Jimenez, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act