Bernanke's testimony to be released at 1230 GMT on Wednesday
WASHINGTON, July 15
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee said on Monday it would release Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's prepared testimony on monetary policy on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT).
The testimony will be prepared for delivery to a semi-annual hearing on monetary policy and the economy that begins at 10 a.m. (1400 GMT).
The early release of the testimony is a departure from prior practice; the committee said it was taking the step to allow members of the committee to review the testimony before the hearing begins.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea