Bernanke's testimony to be released at 1230 GMT on Wednesday
WASHINGTON, July 15
WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee said on Monday it would release Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's prepared testimony on monetary policy on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT).
The testimony will be prepared for delivery to a semi-annual hearing on monetary policy and the economy that begins at 10 a.m. (1400 GMT).
The early release of the testimony is a departure from prior practice; the committee said it was taking the step to allow members of the committee to review the testimony before the hearing begins.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks