US Fed buys $916 mln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, July 15
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Monday bought $916 million of Treasuries maturing August 2023 through February 2031 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $3.742 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |