US Fed buys $916 mln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, July 15
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Monday bought $916 million of Treasuries maturing August 2023 through February 2031 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $3.742 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |