US Fed buys $916 mln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, July 15
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Monday bought $916 million of Treasuries maturing August 2023 through February 2031 as part of its latest economic stimulus program.
A total of $3.742 billion of Treasuries were submitted for possible purchase by the Fed, the New York Fed said on its website.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police