New York activates power reduction programs during heat wave
July 15 (Reuters) - New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) said Monday it activated its demand response programs to reduce electricity usage in the New York City area as a heat wave blankets the region.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border