Goldman Sachs profit doubles on stronger bond trading
July 16 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc's quarterly profit doubled as the bank made more money trading bonds before an interest-rate spike hit markets in June.
Goldman's net income rose to $1.86 billion, or $3.70 per share, from $927 million, or $1.78 per share, in the same quarter a year earlier.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official