Hydro-Quebec sells C$500 mln in reopening - term sheet
July 16 (Reuters) - Hydro-Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million ($481 million) in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 5.00 percent bonds, due Feb. 15, 2050, were priced at 120.133 to yield 3.954 percent or 102.5 basis points over the canadian government benchmark.
The investment dealer arm of of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities