Hubbell Declares Quarterly Dividend Payment
SHELTON, CT. (July 16, 2013) - The Board of Directors of Hubbell Incorporated (NYSE: HUBA, HUBB) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend will be paid on September 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on August 30, 2013.
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2012 revenues of $3.0 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
Contact: James M. Farrell
40 Waterview Drive
P.O. Box 1000
Shelton, Connecticut 06484
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Hubbell Inc. via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade