US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses; energy, utilities drag
NEW YORK, July 16
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses in late morning trade on Tuesday, weighed by declines in the energy and utilities sectors.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 32.42 points, or 0.21 percent, at 15,451.74. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 5.66 points, or 0.34 percent, at 1,676.84. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 10.33 points, or 0.29 percent, at 3,597.16.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats